Are you hiring?Employers Click Here!
ASP.NET C# Developer
Universal Background Screening is a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verification's, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services. For more than thirty years, Universal experts have consulted with clients to implement compliant background screening programs tailored to their unique needs.
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join our IT Department. Candidates should have a strong understanding of how their work would be implemented on the front-end for user interaction. Candidates should be detail oriented, with problem solving and analytical abilities. Candidates should also have good communications skills, and be able to work both independently, and as part of a team.
Knowledge of hosting / server platforms including IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, and Windows Server, is a plus, but not necessary. We operate a Microsoft-centric environment primarily operating on SQL 2012/2016 and .NET using C#.
- Maintain TFS Repository for all development
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 5+ years of ASP.NET, MVC and C# experience
- 5+ years of Web Services (XML)
- Classic ASP (for conversion of legacy applications)
- Basic PHP/MySQL is a plus (for conversion of legacy applications)
- Software development utilizing Microsoft development tools and methodologies (Visual Studio)
- Microsoft products and operating systems
- Creation and maintenance of internal workflow systems
- Independently design, code and test major features of integrated systems
- Attention to efficiency, performance and reliability of the system through design and coding
- Understanding of front-end and middle tier technologies and coding best practices
- Ensure compliance to standards and SDLC practices
Must be available for an in-person interview. Fluent English, both written and verbal, is required.
Selected candidates will be required to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening.
8700 North Gainey Center Drive, Suite 125 Scottsdale AZ 85258