Are you hiring?Employers Click Here!
Seasonal E-Commerce Customer Service Representative
Your ideal job?
- A tight-knit team that has a relaxed environment with open natural light workspaces, and lots of smiles and high-fives
- A fun work environment with the potential for promotion into a full-time benefited position.
- Working with a company that develops the future all-stars and leaders of our E-commerce Customer Care Team.
- Flexible work shifts
What you’ll be doing as a Customer Service Representative:
- Delighting customers by providing solutions to their pool needs.
- Helping customers with order updates, fraud, logistics, online chat, email response, tracking, warranty, and returns (RMA) support, data entry.
- Provide overflow assistance in placing new customer orders.
Our ideal candidate:
- You use a computer daily, comfortable and able to navigate various sites and applications.
- You enjoy chatting on the phone.
- You’re upbeat, friendly, and self-starting.
- You’re a problem solver who loves a challenge!
- You’re respectful, responsible, and a quick learner.
- You’re looking to improve your professional self
Why should you work for Leslie's?
Located in the heart of the Phoenix Valley, Leslie’s Customer Support Center was transformed from a bleak warehouse into an open and fun office space for our employees. It contains a full gym, a large break room, a wellness center, a ping pong table, and covered parking.
As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, Leslie’s recognizes that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. Our internal promotion ensures that the vast majority (85%) of all open positions are filled from talent within our company. This seasonal job can become your career with Leslie’s!
Stop treading water; your career is here!
13.50 - 13.50 Hour
2005 East Indian School Road Phoenix AZ 85016