Loan Servicing Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
At Freedom Debt Relief located in Tempe, AZ, the Loan Servicing Specialist plays a critical role in providing support to our clients in the personal lending products. As a Loan Servicing Representative you are responsible for answering customer questions relating to their Freedom Plus and Consolidation Plus Loans while providing diamond-level customer service to our customers.
- Handle high volume inbound calls from external customers
- Access and notate accounts
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Process requests and account changes
- Meet or exceed quality metric goals
- Minimum of 1 year call center experience in financial industry
- Customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to stay organized while working on multiple tasks
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel and Outlook
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast-paced, dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
14 - 18 Hour
5005 S Wendler Dr. Tempe AZ 85282