Are you hiring?Employers Click Here!
Vice President of Global Learning
Looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in a high growth technology company? Do you have a passion for delighting your audience with training that inspires and enables new levels of success? At Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI), we provide a cutting edge technology platform that allows small businesses across the globe to get online and thrive in the digital marketplace. We are looking for a seasoned training professional that is comfortable in a fast paced and action oriented environment. The right executive will embrace the opportunity to build out this new function while improving on the existing training framework.
The Vice President of Global Training will report to the Chief Services Officer and will lead teams in the US, Europe, India and the Philippines and work with our leading brands such as Constant Contact, Bluehost, Domain.com, HostGator and Sitebuilder.
● Assess current approach and establish a global learning strategy for the Operations function
● Collaboratively design, build, pilot, and launch training for both managers and individual contributors, based on business need
● Build a robust curriculum of content to create high impact scalable learning suites
● Develop a method to evaluate efficacy and impact of core programming
● Drive execution of learning strategy, ensuring effectiveness and alignment to business metrics
● Create optimal alignment between training investments and strategic priorities of the organization
● Partner with Training Managers to accelerate the upskilling of their teams
Qualified candidates will be high performing individuals with business acumen, global experience, adult learning expertise, and a demonstrated ability to successfully execute global change initiatives.
● Bachelor’s degree with 15+ years of relevant Learning experience, ideally working with Fortune 1000 company’s
● Deep and varied curriculum design and facilitation experience at scale of 2,500+ global contact center employees. Seeking blend of sales, customer service and complex technical support training.
● Demonstrated experience in transforming "homegrown" training curriculum into easily absorbed, abbreviated learning pathways with gamification, experiential learning, etc.
● Demonstrated experience in cascading and managing to training metrics that are tightly interwoven into business and financials metrics.
● Proven track record of turning training function into a competitive differentiator to drive leverage and employee engagement
● Recognized and published thought leader in the field of contact center and/or other front-line scale training methodologies and disciplines
● Previous budget responsibility (including vendors), with specific examples of how budget and vendors were used creatively
● Candidates must possess a collaborative style and be able to quickly gain trust and respect of peers and executive leadership. Must have a proven track record of successfully driving results through strong partnerships and the ability to lead and execute.
● Deep understanding of adult learning principles
● Current on learning issues/trends, training techniques, resources, and management development approaches
● Up to 30% travel expected
Tyngsboro MA 01879