Are you hiring?Employers Click Here!
Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist (Contract)
What could be more fun or challenging?Join an agency that loves maximizing our client’s (and our own) digital presence by incorporating amazing creative as well as enhancing organic and paid search (SEO/SEM) performance and campaigns, local search optimization, social media, targeted web content development, and related initiatives.Successful candidates will be experienced and capable of demonstrating expertise in:
- Providing strategic guidance for clients as required, participating in client meetings, business reviews, etc. This includes building and managing digital dashboards, training internal teams, and presenting monthly analysis to clients.
- Providing internal and external thought leadership, both individually and supporting team efforts
- Building multichannel communication plans, including, but not limited to: email, direct mail, web, mobile and social communications including ongoing lifecycle messaging strategy, measurement plans, segmentation-level messaging, frequency and timing
- Building acquisition, conversion and retention program strategy
- Successfully creating and implementing SEO and social media strategies to fuel organic growth
- Leading and/or participating in discovery meetings
- Providing support for sales efforts for new and existing clients, as it relates to digital strategy services
Technical & Educational Details
- Passionate about all aspects of the digital landscape
- High level quantitative analysis and critical reasoning skills
- Track record of success within a digital or advertising agency, or similar professional services environment
- Experience working in a fast paced, collaborative and creative environment with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage ambiguity
- Strong social media marketing experience
- Passion for innovation and creative thinking
- A drive to deliver tangible business results. Demonstrated ability to lead, take action, find solutions and see them through to implementation
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Combined 4-7 years of professional experience which translates to:
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing concepts, platforms, tactics and technologies including digital advertising platforms (display, social, search, video, native)
- Experience managing social media programs across social channels including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
- Experience with site analytics tools, as well as the ability to pull and evaluate data from online measurement platforms (including but not limited to Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights SEM Rush, Search Metrics, Alexa, True Social Metrics, GTMetrix, Word Press, Browserstack and Google Analytics)
- Extensive working knowledge of SEO and integration with social media strategy
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms and tools
This is a contract position with the potential to move into employment status.
If you believe this a fit with your background and career objectives, please submit your resume, along with salary history.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 4 years (Required)
43.27 - 50.48 Per Hour
Confidential Phoenix AZ 85015