Are you hiring?Employers Click Here!
Customer Service Representative - Initial Loss Reporting
Eberl is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to record initial loss reports for a major insurance carrier in one of their centralized claims handling call centers. This position is a great starting point for a rewarding career in the insurance industry!
This is a temporary, seasonal position and hours will vary based on client needs and can be as few as 20 hours per week but you must be able to work at least 40 hours per week if required. The assignment duration may vary, but will generally be short term in nature - usually around 4-6 weeks. Candidates must be available for flexible shifts. Irregular hours including; weekends and holidays may be required based on workload.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Handle inbound and/or outbound calls to agents, vendors, or policyholders
• Document transactions received by phone, email or mail into a database
• Use a computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting
• Handle a large volume of calls in a collaborative team setting.
• Perform other related duties as requested
Qualifications & Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One to two years' experience in customer service
• Detail oriented
• Excellent telephone skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a high volume production environment
• Good decision-making skills
• Good analytical/problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to speak Spanish highly desired
Pay rate is $15.00 per hour. Office location is near Washington and 56th Street.
Please click here to apply: https://rightsignature.com/forms/Customer-Service--30e02c/token/9f6ec83b4a9
15 - 15 Hour