Are you hiring?Employers Click Here!
Billing and Data Entry (Part-time)
You belong at Dayton Freight! Join our team of Centralized Billers and be a part of The Dayton Difference.
Dayton Freight is a recognized leader in regional LTL transportation services and we are truly different from other carriers. It’s apparent in how we treat our customers, and each other. Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and professional honesty. Dayton Freight appreciates its employees: you are not just a number, you are family. We attribute our growth to the dedication of our employees, and the loyalty of our customers and business partners.
Centralized Billers are responsible for entering bills of lading into Dayton Freights internal inquiry system with speed and accuracy.
Additional job duties include:
- Learn and retain industry terms as it pertains to billing
- Become familiar with National Motors Freight Classification
- Communicate any billing issues to the Service Centers
- Performing all necessary audits as assigned
- Enter proper Hazardous Materials bills as assigned
- Assist Service Centers with any questions relevant to billing
- Assist in identifying and communicating all issues relevant to billing
- Review weekly Error Report for feedback and accuracy of corrections
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work late afternoons and evenings
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Flexible hours
- Fast-paced work environment
13.75 - 13.75 Hour
dayton OH 45414