Are you hiring?Employers Click Here!
We are a locally owned home care and hospice agency, and we hire only the best healthcare professionals to serve our beloved community.
Howell K Lind Home Cares is an affordable alternative to assisted living facilities and nursing homes – we help our clients to stay in the comfort of their own homes. With our in-home care services, clients will not need to rely on family members, friends and neighbors. At Howell K Lind Home Cares, we believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our caregivers mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve.
At Howell K Lind Home Cares, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Home Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow and patient care processes, which includes.
- Answer telephone inquiries and channel them appropriately. Includes collection of caller details and appropriate communication of messages. Demonstrated competence with a multi-line telephone and the transfer of calls, etc. required.
- Maintains patient and employee paper flow records confidentiality.
- Processing requests for release of patients' records, OASIS data entry, procuring and stocking/dispensing medical and office supplies and equipment
- Maintenance of Lab Line, duplicating and distributing interoffice forms, managing distribution of interoffice correspondence, assisting in payroll processing
- Awareness of employee infection policies and procedures and the Director of Clinical Service’s oversight of the program, along with the QAPI designed program.
- Accept other related duties as assigned by the Administrator/Director of Clinical Services/Clinical Manager.
22 - Hour
LAS VEGAS NV 89131